'Hoofprints On Your Heart' Horseshoes & Bits
Catalog > Our Store > 'Hoofprints On Your Heart' Horseshoes & Bits
~Hoofprints On Your Heart~ Horseshoe Art & Bit Bling
Each horseshoe and bit is handcrafted by Virginia Wire Artist
~ Deborahlynn Designs ® ~10% of the proceeds from sales of our ~Hoofprints On Your Heart~ horseshoe art collection, is donated to various Equine Rescue Groups.~Hoofprints On Your Heart Horseshoe Art~ © uses upcycled horseshoes and bits. Each horseshoe was once worn by a
working ranch horse and has traveled its own path.
The most well known and
universally recognized symbol of the worn horseshoe hung with the
opening upwards represents good luck, health, protection and
The horseshoes and bits, are first cleaned and prepared for black, pewter , antique bronze or copper hammered paint finish, or natural clearcoat sealant for protection.... then uniquely
designed and beaded.
you have a treasured horseshoe from a special equine friend? We can use one of our shoes, or you can send us your shoe and we will gladly customize it for you for a lasting keepsake
Custom horseshoe in your choice of colours $50.00 - $55.00 plus s/h
Personalized horseshoe with name 55.00 plus s/h
1. Clean up the horseshoe as best you can and preferably remove all nails...we will do a thorough cleaning and clearcoat to prevent further rust.
Rusty shoes are OK ...they give the finished item a wonderful worn look!
2. Choose the primary and accent bead colours you would like.
3. You have a choice of black, pewter, antique bronze or copper hammered paint finish, or natural finish with clearcoat.
4. Email your request or questions to email@example.com
5. Mail your shoe with beading instructions to:
Deborah Sherwood-Rhythm n' Beads ©
2061 Mayland Rd
Broadway, VA 22815
... In keeping with our horseshoe collection name 'Hoofprints On Your Heart', each one of our creations will have incorporated into the design, OUR unique 'signature' hammered wire horseshoe and heart charm. (don't be fooled by imitators)
© Rhythm-n-Beads |
Powered by Iris Market Builder |
Design by Amy Eason